Chadarevian, Gabriel de, OP

1934 - 2008 Začala stavba kostola, ktorý sa stal kostolom Sv. Cyrila a Metoda *

Archbishop William Duke created the St. Michael's parish in 1934. With a donation of $559 from the estate of Jane M. Corcoran and a great deal of volunteer work by parishioners, a church was built on Braid Street. Work began June 15, 1934, and midnight Mass (at Christmas?) was celebrated in the building the same year. It was blessed by Archbishop Duke on June 30, 1935.

A new hall was built in 1941 and a new rectory started to be built.